Are you interested in being featured as a blogger of the month? If so, the process is super simple.
Please answer the 16 questions listed below, send a photo of yourself that you would like featured and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connecting with other bloggers is a great way to network and learn from each other, and provide a support system. So, what are you waiting for, submit your questions to me to be featured as a blogger of the month!
- Name of your blog/website
- Names of your social media handles (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
- Location: City, State, Country
- What made you start your blog?
- How long have you been blogging/operating your website?
- What has been the biggest surprise to you so far in your blogging journey?
- Do you blog part-time or full-time?
- If full-time, what was your prior career? If part-time, what do you do outside of blogging?
- Do you make money from your blog? If so, what has been your best source of revenue? Examples: affiliate income, digital product, freelance writing
- What drives the most traffic to your blog? Examples: Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- How many page views does your blog average per day?
- What has been your most successful post to date?
- What is coming up next for your blog? (Give our readers a sneak peak at something new)
- How often do you publish new content?
- If you could give one piece of advice to other bloggers what would it be?
Here is a quick peak at some of the past bloggers that have been featured.